Friday, November 12, 2010

Is this thing on?

The thing about blogging is that one should try to make it a habit. Otherwise....well. I think the date of my last post is a little telling. I can't say this is surprising from someone with a bookcase peppered with half-finished journals. This time, though, I think I have a pretty valid reason:

Pacifier not to scale

Meet Will. Will was due to arrive in May of 2010 - Mother's Day to be exact. Except that's not at all what happened. This little guy decided to drop in early on April 17, 2010 at 6:22 p.m. For the two of you reading this (Hi Mom! Hi Dad!) you know the story well, so I won't recount all the details. I'll just say that - despite the small schedule change - it was an awesome experience that I'll be happy to relive again when the time is right.

For those of you doing the math I'll save you some time - Will is now just shy of his 7 month "birthday" and sweeter than ever.

Sweet kicks

As for the blog - I'm giving myself an assignment:

  • One post every week for 6 weeks
  • Topic starter - whatever's trending on Twitter for Dallas on Friday nights*
...but for now, I leave you with my latest obsession. Like everybody says - it's exactly what it sounds like - damnyouautocorrect.com





*...because I will be home to check it, peeps. At like 7:30. After eating a somewhat balanced dinner and putting my baby to bed. Parenthood - word.

No comments:

Post a Comment